4 very ripe bananas
2 Tbs of maple syrup
1 cup of “milk” of choice
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1) Mash the bananas with a fork or a potato masher.
2) Add the maple syrup, applesauce, and “milk” to bananas and let stand.
3) In a separate bowl add the dry ingredients together.
4) Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5) The batter will still be lumpy when this is done and that’s okay.
6) Use Vegan butter in your pan to cook the pancakes.
7) I use a ladle to portion the pancakes onto the hot “buttered” pan.